TX2 Coaxial speakers Ø13cm 5.25″ 2-way 55W RMS 4Ω with Ø25mm aluminum voice coil and Ø13mm mylar tweeter
The MTX TX250C coaxial speakers shine with their sound quality, very high power handling and exceptional finish.
It is recommended to use the TX250C with a small amplified subwoofer like the MTX RTT8P RTP8 RTU8P or the RTF10P to reinforce the low frequencies.
The quality of a loudspeaker depends 2/3 on the quality of the assembly. It is necessary to perfectly seal and stiffen the support with the speaker and the door.
To enjoy all the sound quality, it is strongly recommended to use an external amplifier such as the TX2275 or the TX2450 whose power and musicality transfigure the music.
* Electroplated and brushed injected polypropylene cone
* Laser cut logos for a perfect finish
* 13mm Mylar tweeter with phase lens
* 25mm aluminum voice coil for efficient cooling
* Rubber suspension for improved reliability
* Soft and musical listening
* Original MTX chassis, grils and tweeter
* High power handling
* Two-way coaxial speakers
* Diameter: 13cm 5.25″
* Max power: 220W
* RMS power: 55W
* Sensitivity: 91.5dB / 2.83v / 1m
* Impedance: 4Ω
* Response: 60Hz – 22000Hz
* Depth: 49mm
* Grilles included
* Monteringshål: 118,5mm
Läs mer på: www.mtxaudio.eu