Pass Labs XP-17Phono/RIAA Förstärkare
RIAA steg för MM/MC. Gain och Last justerbar via DIP switchar på baksidan.
XP17 uses the new-shielded low noise toroid and input filter module, like the XP-12. The power supply has an extra stage of RC filtering. We have lower radiated and mechanical noise.
The XP17 has an all-new input circuit that is symmetrical and lower in noise and distortion with greater drive capability. Noise is the most prominent part of THD+N in the first section of a phono stage. By lowering noise we get better resolution and dynamics.
Designed with a split EQ network like the XP 25 and XS Phono that is more accurate and can handle greater signal levels.
The secondary stage runs a higher bias output stage with auto bias.
The numerous loading options from the XP-15 are all still available and three gain settings to accommodate low output MC to MM cartridges.
* Power Consumption: 35 Watts
* Gain: 76, 66, 56 dB Balanced; 70, 60, 50 Unbalanced
* Output Impedance: 110 Ohms RCA; 220 Ohms Balanced
* Input Impedance: 10 – 47K Ohms more than 200 values
* Capacitive Loading: 100 – 750 pF
* RIAA Curve Accuracy: +/- .1 dB 20 – 20 KHz Passive / Active EQ
* Distortion and Noise: 0.004%; Quad matched low noise symmetrical JFET input; Double shielded low noise toroid
* Mått per enhet (BXHXD): 43 x 10 x 31 cm.
* Vikt: 11kg
Läs mer på: www.passlabs.com