Rotel RB-1590Mono/2-Kanaliga slutsteg
RB-1590 det största Stereoslutsteget i Rotels 15-Serie, Den perfekta partnern till RC-1590. Klass AB 2x350Watt @ 8Ohm.
Rotel RB-1590 den perfekta partnern till RC-1590. Klass AB 2x350Watt @ 8Ohm.
Power – refined, detailed, and plenty of it. Rotel’s new Class AB stereo power amplifier is rated at 350 watts per channel into 8 ohms both channels driven. That is a lot of power, but larger listening rooms or less sensitive loudspeaker designs require it to bring out the best possible performance and attain realistic audio dynamics.
The impressive capabilities of this amplifier begin with a solid foundation consisting of twin, massive toroidal transformers custom made by Rotel. These transformers are just part of a rock-solid power supply that includes eight special British made BHC capacitors, known for their low loss and quick response times. These components will continue to supply all of the voltage and current requirements needed, even under the most difficult load conditions.
But power unrefined has never been a Rotel design goal. Every aspect of circuit design has been carefully considered and each component has been rigorously selected after extensive listening sessions. The circuit topography has been laid out in a true monoblock design ensuring maximum signal separation and improved stereo imaging.
Features include: XLR Balanced and RCA input connections, two pair of 5-way speaker binding posts, 12-volt trigger control, thermal protection circuitry, overcurrent, over-voltage protection circuitry, dual staged power on relay to reduce surge current and extend longevity, and a detachable IEC power cord all in a 5 U chassis with included rack ears.
The RB-1590 has been designed for the most discerning audio enthusiast and will provide the highest levels of audio performance.
* 2 x 350 watts both channels driven @ 8 ohms
* 2 pair of 5-way speaker binding posts
* Dual toroidal transformers
* XLR Balanced and RCA input
* Dual monoblock amplifier design
* Thermal protection circuit
* Over current, short circuit, over voltage protection circuit
* Dual staged power on relay to reduce surge current
* Trigger for 12 volts control
* 5U cabinet
* Total Harmonic Distortion (20Hz – 20kHz, 8 ohms): * Frequency Response (±0.5 dB): 10Hz – 100kHz
* Dimensions (W x H x D): 431 x 237 x 454mm
* Weight (net): 38.1kg
Läs mer på: www.solid-tech.net